The Last Six Months With You.

I have been doing the Documenting Delight project, taking daily pictures of our children for six months now, and it seemed a good moment to reflect and to look back. It is still overwhelming to me that Ville and I have done what, in 2008, seemed so impossible, and brought a family together. These photographs move us so deeply because they are plain evidence of how our blended brood thrive and bring so much joy to each other and to us.




Visit the Facebook page, the Tumblr page, the Flickr page or the Twitter page of this blog

7 thoughts on “The Last Six Months With You.

  1. I love it Julia... it is so moving and your babies are so adorable!
    I miss meeting you daily...

    The song is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just breathtaking, breathtaking. These children of yours are just divine, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you captured your loved ones, just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Julia, I just Love it! So, so sweet! What a perfect song, and it all gives me such a happy feeling inside. Well done, my friend! I've been contemplating putting one together for last year myself and stumbled upon the right song I think just this week. :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful video, I loved it and it left me feeling very sentimental about how fast time does pass! What a beautiful group of kids, I just love seeing how you bring them together and have made such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Your children are just adorable, and a day certainly makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was beautiful, Julia! So many perfect moments. I loved your song choice too- something different. Plus, we're very partial to jazz here. We listen to it almost every night during dinner, which we eat by candlelight. It's the little things. :) Your song and slideshow just made me feel so warm and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.